Digital Summit Portland 2018 is one of Digital Summit’s digital marketing events series in 2018.
The summit in Portland will be held for 2 days from 12 – 13 June 2018 at Portland, Oregon – USA.
The Digital Summit series includes some events that held in many cities such as, Texas, Philadelphia, Tampa, Boston, Minneapolis, Washington, Detroit, Chicago, Charlotte, Raleigh and more.
Digital Summit Dallas 2018 cover all of the marketers’ needs globally.
Digital Summit Portland 2018 Speakers:
- Aurora Morales | Google
- Tim Degner | Nike
- Shama Keskar | Amazon
- Sarah-beth Anders | Linkedin
- Mia Tramz | Time
- Chris Sumner | Live Nation
- Monique Hayward | Intel Corporation
- Mert Bay | Uber
Digital Summit Portland 2018 Topics:
Over 45 Digital Marketing Sessions In Mission-critical Topic Areas Including:
- Content Marketing
- Social Media
- Email Marketing
- Data & Analytics
- Brand Storytelling
- Search Engine Optimization & Search Engine Marketing (SEO & SEM)
- Conversion & Engagement
- Ux & Web Design
- Mobile Marketing
- B2b Marketing
- B2c Marketing
Why should you attend the event:
50+ in-depth sessions & workshops.
Get under the hood and stay ahead of the strategic curve with companies like Google, Netflix, DoSomething, Intel, and more!
We’re talking hundreds of seasoned marketers, strategists, designers, and more (just like you!) to mingle and connect with.
Fun With Friends.
Use us as a lab for team building and max impact on your bottom line.
Be The Hero Of The Office.
You’ll leave with access to our speakers’ presentation decks.
Free wi-fi, open bars, cool event swag, concierge service, exclusive meet & greets, on-site giveaways.
Who should attend:
- Content Creators and Marketers
- Data & Analytics Directors / Managers
- Deliverability Specialists
- CMO / CXO / CEO
- Email Marketers
- Creative Directors
- Product Marketers & Managers
- Sales and Account Executives
- Search Architects & Analysts
- Social Media Managers
- UX / CX Designers
Digital Summit Portland 2018 partners:
Digital Summit Portland 2018 cost:
- Conference Pass | Basic Access: $345
- Plus Pass | Am Workshops: $445
- Premium Pass | Best Value: $545
- Platinum Pass | Vip Access: $995