Digital Publishing Innovation Summit London 2018 is one of Innovation prise digital marketing summits, which has a great history in organizing conferences, summits, webinars, and on-demand content.
The conference will be a 2-day event which contains valuable packages of keynote presentations, workshops, new research and new technologies that helping the marketers benchmarking against competitors and rejuvenating their digital strategy.
Digital Publishing Innovation Summit London 2018 will take place from 26 – 27 of June 2018 in London, UK.
Digital Publishing Innovation Summit London 2018 Speakers:
- Ed Vanstone – Head of Digital Publishing at Patient.
- Cristy Garratt – Head of Digital & Social Media at CNBC.
- Mike Wright – Head of Trending Content at The Telegraph.
- Tamsin Creed – General Manager at Private Media.
The conference in numbers:
- 25 Speakers
- 80 Attendees
- 60 Companies
- 18 Presentations
Benefits of attending Digital Publishing Innovation Summit London 2018:
- Learn from publishing innovators. from Hearst, BBC, Quartz, The Economist and many more.
- How to grow digital revenues through e-commerce, paywalls and branded content.
- Make valuable connections by networking with senior media executives.
- Experience new technologies to improve your content production and distribution.
Attendees are from:
The conference sponsors:
Digital Publishing Innovation Summit London 2018 tickets price:
- Diamond Pass – £1,495
- Gold Pass – £1,295
- Silver Pass – £1,095
- One Day Pass – £595
- On-Demand Pass – £400