Digital marketing for financial services summit 2018 in New York is one of the Digital marketing for financial services’ 5th annual event, that introduces a series of digital marketing, social media, and financial events around the worldwide, such as its event in London on 20 – 21 September.
It’s Extremely relevant and provided a good level of detail that will allow us to take back learning to our business. Also, considered to be the largest gathering of financial marketers in Europe.
This conference is a 2-day event, that takes place from 13 – 14 November 2018 in New York, USA.
Digital marketing for financial services summit 2018 Speakers:
- Kathleen Fetters – Head Of Digital Intelligence And Analytics At First Republic Bank.
- Courtney Colwell – Director Of Content Marketing At American Express.
- Nikoletta Vecsei Harrold – director Of Communities Strategy & Social Media At Transamerica.
- Katie Yun – Sr. Consultant, Social Media Digital Marketing At Nationwide.
- Fate Saghir – Vp Market Strategy And Innovation At Igm Financial Inc.
- Gwynne Fane – Vice President Marketing Communications At Wealthbar.
Benefits of Attending:
- Build trust and differentiate your brand as the largest digital marketing forum for financial services in Europe. Hone your digital capabilities to deliver next-generation experiences.
- Boost revenues with insights from c-level leaders from top financial brands. Benefit from real-life experience from leaders in banking, insurance, credit, and wealth management.
- Combine sound strategy with tactical implementation. Bring theory into practice – build engagement, optimize performance, and raise profits.
- Join European leaders in financial marketing. This forum is the place to be for unparalleled networking to foster connections and relationships.
- Increase the pace of change at your organization. Exploit disruptive technologies to succeed in a crowded market.
Who Should attend?!
- BNY Mellon
- Standard Life
- American Express
- Meridian Credit Union
- And more big branded banks
- Digital ROI
- Customer loyalty
- Brand engagement
Conference in Numbers:
- 360° digital transformation
- 19 top financial brands
- 200+ marketing innovators
- 24 dynamic sessions
- 6 track
- 15 exclusive FS case studies
Start from $1.595