Digital Food and Beverage conference Chicago 2018 is considered to be the only event for all players in food & beverage that matches the digital marketing and the social media by food & beverage industry.
The conference will bring together 200+ digital marketing and e-commerce innovators from the industry’s most disruptive, retailers, food delivery services, and brands for a collaborative debate on the latest trends, challenges, and opportunities.
Digital Food and Beverage conference Chicago 2018 is a 2-day event that will take place from 16 – 17 of July 2018 in Westin Chicago River North, Chicago, IL, the USA.
Digital Food and Beverage Conference Chicago 2018 Speakers:
- Chris Perry – Sr. Director of eCommerce At Kellogg Company.
- John Carroll – Vice President – General Manager eCommerce At Coca Cola Company.
- Stacy Gordon – Chief Product Officer At HelloFresh US.
- Carmela Cugini – GM Grocery and Wholesale, US eCommerce At Walmart.com & Jet.com.
- Chad Petersen – Senior E-Commerce Director At Lowes Foods, LLC.
Benefits of attending the conference:
- Meet F&B executives representing brands, retailers, and pureplay in one place.
- Learn how brands are evolving their commercial models to impact bottom line sales.
- Attend a collaborative debate on the latest trends, challenges, and opportunities.
- The conference will discuss your top challenges to find results to bring back to your business.
- Preview the future of Food & Beverage in the midst of uncertainty and disruption
- Plan when and where you’ll meet your peers during a variety of interactive sessions
- See how Kroger, Monster, GrubHub, and more are tackling topics like data sharing and seamless customer experiences
Who You Should Attend?
Digital Food and Beverage Conference Chicago 2018 Main Topics:
- The usage of digital marketing in Food & Beverage industry.
- The usage of social media in Food & Beverage industry.
- The latest in Food & Beverage industry.
Digital Food and Beverage conference Chicago 2018 Sponsors:
- Food & Beverage Practitioners
Two Day Conference (July 16-17, 2018) – $1,899
- Solution Providers
Two Day Conference (July 16-17, 2018) – $2,999