DigiMarCon Australia 2018 is one of the DigiMarCon’s series of digital marketing & social media events held worldwide. During 2018, DigiMarCon also held DigiMarCon India, DigiMarCon West in Los Angeles, DigiMarCon South in Houston, and DigiMarCon Dubai.
DigiMarCon Australia 2018 is a two-day event, that’s considered to be a great and valuable opportunity for all the marketers around the world to be a part of a great gathering of the best industry’s leaders, speakers, peers, and experts, in addition to an important set of sessions, workshops, and talks & presentations.
Its agenda will help attendees enhance their marketing efforts. Sessions will focus on building traffic, expanding brand awareness, improving customer service and gaining insight into today’s latest digital tools.
DigiMarCon Australia 2018 will take place from 22nd to 23rd of August 2018 at the ANZ Stadium in Sydney, Australia.
DigiMarCon Australia 2018 Speakers:
- Renee Stoops – Enterprise Account Director AUNZ At Microsoft.
- Ronsley Vaz – Chief Executive Officer At Amplify.
- Elissa Hudson – ANZ Senior Marketing Manager At HubSpot.
- Tony Eades – CEO (APAC) and Chief Strategy Officer At Salted Stone.
- Samantha Ramlu – Managing Director and Co-founder At M Theory.
- Ben Peacock – Founder and Partner At Republic of Everyone.
DigiMarCon Australia 2018 Main Topics:
- Digital Strategy
- Web Experience Management
- Usability and Design
- Mobile Marketing
- Customer Engagement
- User Acquisition
- Targeting and Positioning
- Social Media Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Big Data and Data Science
- Web Analytics and A/B Testing
- Content Marketing
- Growth Hacking
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Marketing and Sales Automation
Benefits of Attending?!
- Hear from the most audacious and provocative speakers in the digital marketing industry.
- Gain insight into emerging strategies, the latest innovative technologies, and best practices.
- Network with thought leaders, build your network and collaborate with your peers.
- Get Inspired with Keynotes, Bold Talks, and Big Ideas.
- Learn From The Experts how to:
- Reinforce customer loyalty.
- Improve lead generation.
- Increase sales, or drive stronger consumer engagement.
- Enhance your marketing efforts.
Who will Attend?!
Attendees’ list includes big brands and companies, such as:
DigiMarCon Australia 2018 Pricing:
- Vip Pass – Late Rate – AU$1,297
- All Access Pass – Late Rate – AU$1,197
- Main Conference Pass – Late Rate – AU$797
- Virtual Pass – Late Rate – AU$347