Commerce Next 2018 conference in New York is the Summit for next level customer acquisition, which combines the industry’s leaders of digital marketing, social media, and Retail.
Commerce Next 2018 conference in New York is a 2-day event, which focuses on retail and e-commerce conference for marketers, in addition, it brings together top-tier retail and e-commerce brands to share, learn and evolve their customer acquisition strategy.
The conference will take place from 25 – 26 of July 2018 in New York, USA.
Commerce Next 2018 Conference Speakers:
- Carrie Ask – Evp And President, Global Retail At Levi Strauss & Co.
- Amit Shah – Chief Marketing Officer At 1-800-flowers.
- Bree Casart – Vp, Ecommerce & Digital Marketing At West Elm.
- Kelli Durkin – Vp Customer Service At Chewy.
- Tricia Nichols – Vp, Global Consumer Marketing At Estee Lauder.
- Ra’el Cohen – Chief Creative Officer At Thirdlove.
- Sid Jatia – Vp, Global Ecommerce At Under Armour.
The Conference Main Topics:
- ThirdLove Disrupts the Lingerie Industry with Data and Fit
- Amazon: Gaming the System to Win
- Making the Business Case for Marketing Innovation
- Learning from Footlocker’s Success: Transitioning from Bricks to Clicks
- Shifting Consumer Behaviors That Are Shaping the Future of Retail
- Are Algorithms Killing Agencies?
Why You Should Attend?
- The event specializes in the retail and e-commerce.
- Learn the latest in digital marketing, social media, retail, and e-commerce.
- Meet industry’s leaders.
- Network a new amazing community.