Ad: tech Auckland Conference 2018 is considered to be one of the Ad: tech series of digital marketing and media technology events, which held in 7 cities globally and is considered to be the largest Digital Marketing conference and exhibition in the world.
Ad: tech Auckland Conference 2018 has, and always will be, a unique opportunity to break through the everyday barriers that constrict us in advertising and marketing. It’s a chance to explore the topics of today to literally create tomorrow. Ideas are crashed together, new thinking discovered and partnerships formed. It raised “Lighting up the next room” as this year’s theme.
Ad: tech Auckland Conference 2018 is a one-day event that’s the original industry authority for marketing and media technology, where marketing, technology and media communities assemble to share new ways of thinking, build strong partnerships, and define new strategies to compete in an ever-changing marketplace. It will take place on 15 November 2018 In Auckland, New Zealand.
Ad: tech Auckland Conference 2018 Speakers:
- Caroline Rainsford – Country Director At Google.
- Claudia Batten – Entrepreneur, Speaker, Director At Claudia Batten.
- Scott Dinsdale – Managing Director At Future Next.
- Chris Denson – Founder At Crush Industrie.
- Julia Jack – Chief Marketing Officer At Mercury.
- Chris Boyle – Director At Workhouse.
- Yvonne Adele – Mc At Yvonne Adele Productions.
Ad: tech Auckland Conference 2018 Main Topics:
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Digital Technology
- Digital Ecosystem
- Digital Marketing & Social Media strategies.
- Industry Shaping Advertising.
Benefits of Attending the Ad: tech Auckland Conference 2018:
- The beauty of ad:tech is the diversity of thinking that encourages game-changers. Technology and ideas crashed together.
- The combined knowledge and talent of people from leading brands, big thinkers, media specialists, technologists, data crunchers, strategists.
- All contributing to pushing the boat out as far as it can go, and then going further.
- Meet the best industry’s leaders, speakers, brands, and companies.
- Discover how you can benefit from the demand for performance media and innovative advertising solutions.
- Get the latest insight on how top advertisers and media agencies are rewiring their investment in media, content and advertising technology.
- Smart Networking: Smart meeting system to most of your time at ad: tech. Find attendees and fix meetings prior to the event.
Who Should Attend the Ad: tech Conference 2018:
- Senior marketers and branders
- Digital executives and professionals
- web & mobile strategists
- Designers and web project managers
- Business leaders
- Business developers
- Agency executives and their teams
- Anyone else who operates in the digital community will attend to learn and leverage digital, mobile, and social media marketing.
Ad: tech Auckland Conference 2018 Pricing:
- Early Bird (Ends 31st August) – $599.
- Final Call (Ends 15th November) – $749.
- Early Bird Group Passes of 3+ (Ends 31st August) – $539.
- Final Call Group Passes of 3+ (Ends 15th November) – $599.
- Early Bird Free Experience (Ends 1st November) – FREE.
- Final Call Free Experience (Ends 15th November) – $55.00.
Ad: tech also introducing:
- Ad: tech Mumbai Conference 2018.
- Ad:Tech conference 2018 | London, UK.
- Ad: tech New Delhi Conference 2018.