As one of ExpoTrade’s events series around the world, the 5th Annual Smart Data Summit is coming this year in Dubai.
The 5th Annual Smart Data Summit 2018 in Dubai is the only dedicated big data analytics event in the UAE. It will announce about huge data & analytics for this year.
The conference raises the slogan “Driving Customer Insights & Business Performance Through Big Data Solutions”.
For the 5th year, the Annual Smart Data Summit will be held for 2 days from 17-18 of April 2018 in Dubai.
Speakers of the conference:
- Younus Al Nasser – Assistant Director at General -Smart Dubai.
- Maha Muraish – VP / Data Monetization and Digital Channels at Etisalat.
- Alessandro Casuccio – Customer and Marketing Analytics Lead at Careem.
- Anshul Srivastav – Chief Information Officer at Union Insurance.
- Seth Dobrin – VP & Chief Data Officer at IBM Analytics WW.
- Mohamed Tahoon – BI Developer & Visualization Lead at Dubizzle.
- Budoor Al-Amoudi – Director of Business Intelligence and Analytics at Jumeirah Group.
The 5th Annual Smart Data Summit 2018 main topics:
- Recognizing the value of Big Data Monetization.
- Driving Customer Loyalty and Retention Through Predictive Analytics.
- Exploring the Full Potential of Mobile Business Intelligence.
- AI-Powered Solutions Transforming Customer Engagement.
- Building a Cohesive Big Data Analytics Ecosystem Using Blockchain.
- Data Lake Management.
- Open Data Governance.
- Building Stronger Data Security.
Benefits of attending The 5th Annual Smart Data Summit 2018:
- MEET the who’s who of the big data analytics industry.
- GAIN knowledge on new trends and best practices
- CONNECT with data analytics practitioners and expand your network.
- EXPLORE cutting-edge innovations & solutions.
The conference in numbers:
- 10+ Hours of networking
- 15+ Industry relevant Topics
- 40+ Industry Expert Speakers
- 150+ Top Companies
- 300+ Top Level Delegates Attended
The 5th Annual Smart Data Summit 2018 sponsors: