ShopBack is looking for a Social Media Strategist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Develop and execute ShopBack’s social content across all social media platforms such as (Facebook and YouTube).
- Form close relationships with our advocates and produce engaging content that drives traffic and adoption.
- Manage and increase ShopBack’s social presence by cultivating and engaging with communities that resonate with ShopBack’s core value proposition.
- Liaise with brand influencers to promote the smarter way.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, business or a related field.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in producing social content including (videos and graphics).
- Proven track record in social media management and marketing.
- Effective working knowledge of social media platforms such as (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter).
- Proficient experience in using various reporting and analytics tools.
- Expert understanding of producing engaging content and building audience.
- Solid MS Office working skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines successfully.
ShopBack is a Singaporean-headed e-commerce startup that utilizes the cashback reward program. It allows online shoppers to take a portion of their cash back when they buy products through the service.