MingWang is looking for a Social Media Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Grow social media following and engagement in all areas of both brands.
- Perform weekly social media calendars that align with current marketing initiatives and focus on the goal of garnering new and loyal customers.
- Determine the right mix of effort and investment in social media platforms, using both (strategic planning and analysis abilities) as well as creative skills.
- Manage outcomes against a set of defined goals and KPIs (traffic attribution, sales attribution, new customer acquisition, individual paid campaign ROI, engagement, reach, leads, acquired customers and conversion rate).
- Optimize campaigns to meet those goals and maximize ROIs and report on performance.
- Interface and actively engage with customers and influencers via social media correspondence by (liking, commenting, following, re-tweeting and managing social communities as needed.
- Collaborate with graphic designers and photographers to create (images, videos and animations) that are brand-appropriate and enhance the brand stories.
- Perform split testing of different strategic tactics as needed, report on findings and make recommendations for future actions.
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communications or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in developing and executing social media strategies and content for consumer products.
- Deep knowledge of best practices across social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and YouTube).
- Extensive experience with social media analytics tools and content management systems.
- Strong content creation skills including (ideation, copywriting, editing and proofreading).
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Solid communication and organizational skills.
MingWang is a family-owned, fashion apparel company that makes timeless, investment-worthy knitwear under the brands Ming Wang, Misook and select Private Label.