Pentagon Federal Credit Union is looking for a Social Media Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate with designers, marketing managers, social media team, external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audiences.
- Serve as content curator for the social media team.
- Represent the social media team at special events.
- Provide and interface correspondence on social media channels after normal business hours to include weekends and holidays.
- Interface with website content team as it relates to the blog, social media and marketing efforts.
- Collaborate closely with the social media strategist on content strategy for social media channels.
- Work closely with content writers and product teams to implement strategy from beginning to end.
- Perform high-quality content for (websites, blog, marketing materials and video scripts).
- Write marketing copy for advertising social advertising campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in producing content.
- Proficient experience with all (social platforms, email marketing, writing both website content and blogs).
- Advanced experience in working with social media platforms is required.
- Deep understanding of building audiences either online or offline.
- Extensive knowledge of content optimization and SEO tactics.
- Strong ability to provide after hour’s coverage/support to the social media team is required.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines successfully.
About Pentagon Federal Credit Union:
Pentagon Federal Credit Union, widely known by its abbreviated name PenFed, is a United States federal credit union headquartered in McLean, Virginia, chartered and regulated under the authority of the National Credit Union Administration.