Dejavu is searching for a Social Media Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Understands search engine optimization (SEO) and will boost our digital post with specific keywords.
- Overall responsibility for social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Google+ and YouTube) including content and identification of new opportunities for engagement and one to one interaction.
- Create standalone social media campaigns that align with overall marketing objectives and with individual product, service, solution marketing plans and campaigns.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Effective experience in analytics and insights tools especially Google analytics.
- Solid knowledge and experience in SEO.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent command of English language.
Dejavu is a ladies fashion brand with a total number of 25 stores all across Egypt.