IMI is looking for a Social Media Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Expand and improve the company social media presence into different social media platforms and increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Provide support and answer all inquiries of company social media visitors.
- Generate social medical campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content idealization and implementation schedules to attract potential applicants to fulfill company vacant jobs, analyze and evaluate campaigns feedback.
- Create engagement with existing and new potential jobs applicants.
- Handle offline conversations and contact applicants directly to resolve any issues or clarify inquiries in depth.
- On time and accurately communicate and escalate each and every inquiry incoming from all different types of social media channels.
- Report and help to develop internal processes according to received feedback.
- Develop monthly reports on page review (visitors’ satisfaction, response time, escalation issues).
- University degree in business, marketing or related discipline.
- At least 2 years of experience in social media.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Solid ability to manage multi-tasks to meet deadlines successfully.
- Excellent writing skills using Arabic and English languages.
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team.
IMI is a management development company that provides integrated solutions to help companies grow and learn more rapidly than ever before in today’s whirlwind of a market place.