The Culture Trip is looking for an SEO Strategist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create and execute outreach plans from the ground up, to raise the number of incoming links and spread the word of Culture Trip on the internet, working with the Marketing team.
- Educate the Editorial teams on best on-page SEO practices to increase search engine rankings.
- Define areas where Culture Trip does not rank through keyword research and work with the Editorial teams to address this.
- Technical analysis of the site to find areas which can be improved.
- Keep updated with industry developments and make sure all practices are white hat.
- 2+ years experience working in SEO, bonus points if it’s been a digital media publication.
- Extensive experience with delivering successful creative outreach campaigns is a must.
- Advanced knowledge of best SEO on-page practices.
- Basic technical knowledge HTML and CSS, site architecture and internal linking best practices.
- Proficiency in analyzing traffic data.
- Bonus if you have experience with SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Majestic, SearchMetrics, or similar but training will be provided.
- The ability to translate complex SEO issues into easily understood business decisions for non-techy people.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Must have drive and ambition and a willingness to learn.
About The Culture Trip:
Culture Trip brings personalized content and recommendations, wherever you are, wherever you go. By sharing their local knowledge, They help you discover the world and inspire you to explore, share and connect with others.