Resolution Media is looking for an SEO Strategist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Develop and execute SEO campaigns, strategies and initiatives.
- Support client teams in developing SEO strategies and programs that meet client business goals.
- Conduct natural search research.
- Build client-bound research and execution documents.
- Research and implement linking strategies.
- Generate monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc reports per client’s business specs.
- Implement multiple page-level optimizations per client’s business needs.
- Identify SEO opportunities on web sites of fortune 100 companies.
- Cooperating with client’s technical group in order to implement proposed recommendations.
- Collaborate with cross functional departments to develop and track all details of SEO initiatives.
- Maintaining expertise on search engine news and trends.
- Minimum 2 years of tactical and strategic experience in SEO either in-house or agency environments.
- BA/BS in marketing, journalism or related discipline.
- Demonstrated working experience as an SEO copywriter with an understanding of how to write for both users and search engines at once.
- Advanced working knowledge of leading web analytics and SEO tools.
- Proven record of page placement and website optimization.
- Solid ability to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines successfully.
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team.
- Deep understanding of using (HTML, CSS, Java Script and Flash).
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Effective skills of using (Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint).
About Resolution Media:
Resolution Media is one of the largest search agencies in the world. The company manages more than $1.2 billion in media investments around the world.