Merkle is looking for an SEO Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create and execute strategies to improve the organic rankings and search traffic.
- Perform on-site optimization related to the page (titles, URLs, redirects, internal link structures, SEO Copy Editing and sitemaps maintenance).
- Identify and discover new targeting keywords and explore content strategy.
- Monitor, track and analyze ranking performance on an ongoing basis and optimize SEO campaigns as necessary.
- Manage and report SEO performance and optimization efforts on an ongoing and ad-hoc basis.
- Collaborate with a team to develop and execute site (migration, content and redirect strategies) for large and complex websites.
- Keep abreast of the latest SEO tools and techniques and communicate learnings to non-SEO experts in a mentoring role.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations on the structure of websites and web pages.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or other related field preferred.
- Proven experience of search engine optimization (SEO) and an eagerness to learn.
- Proficient knowledge of (Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google Trends).
- Advanced understanding of working with reporting and analytics SEO tools such as (Screaming Frog, SEMRush, and Moz).
- Deep knowledge of setting up, optimizing and creating internal site search strategy.
- Basic understanding of (HTML and CSS).
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multi-tasks to meet deadlines successfully.
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency combining a complete range of marketing, technical, analytical and creative disciplines.