Rocket Agency is looking for an SEO Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Develop, execute, report on and continuously improving SEO campaigns for a broad range of our clients.
- Collaborate closely with our strategy, account management and marketing specialists to produce campaigns which deliver meaningful results for our clients.
- Define and execute SEO strategies across client websites including (providing competitor insights, on and off-page technical audits and implementation troubleshooting).
- Manage end-to-end optimizations including (metadata, content, on-page technical, site architecture, link hygiene and site speed).
- Cooperate closely with the content team to amplify content strategies and provide on-page optimization recommendations.
- Minimum 2 years of SEO experience across a range of clients.
- Effective track record of meeting and exceeding campaign goals.
- Proven experience and results in (technical analysis, outreach, link building, content marketing and content creation).
- Proficient knowledge of the latest SEO trends and Google algorithm changes.
- Extensive experience in using a variety of tools to extract meaningful data that support in optimizing client’s websites.
- Advanced working skills of using SEO analytics and reporting tools such as (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, AHREFs and SEMRush).
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently or as a team player.
- Ability to manage multi-tasks to meet deadlines successfully.
About Rocket Agency:
Rocket is one of Australia’s most respected digital agencies works with well-established Australian businesses to assist them in generating more leads through a wide range of digital channels.