Optionis Group is looking for an SEO Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Contribute to and deliver on day-to-day SEO strategy for all brands within the group, making ongoing technical SEO improvements to existing on-site content.
- Contribute to the delivery of creative SEO campaigns that lead to impactful business results.
- Cooperate closely with the content executive to ensure both on-page and off-page content is optimized and appropriately promoted.
- Contribute to the growth of on-site content of all brands, identifying opportunities based on keyword and competitor research.
- Build relationships with key industry figures and actively seek out opportunities to promote brands through digital PR and link building.
- Make ongoing improvements to existing on-site content, ensuring it’s correctly optimized for relevant keywords.
- Use a range of SEO tools to monitor and analyze both group websites and competitors.
- Manage the SEO agency to deliver a range of SEO campaigns across several brands throughout the year.
- Monitor and track SEO performance across all brands in the group to show the commercial return from this activity.
- Bachelor’s degree in media, marketing, IT or a related field of study.
- At least 2 years of proven working experience in an SEO role.
- Advanced understanding of using (Google Analytics, Search Console, Trends and Keyword Planner).
- Deep experience with SEO tools such as (Moz, MajesticSEO and Brightedge).
- Effective experience of CMS (WordPress and Drupal).
- Excellent working skills of using (Microsoft Excel).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to clearly communicate technical issues.
About Optionis Group:
Optionis Group is experts in accountancy, employment, tax and professional services to the contractor and SME markets. Operating through several brands such as SJD Accountancy, Nixon Williams, Parasol, ClearSky Contractor Accounting, Brian Alfred and ClearSky Business.