db Group is looking for an SEO Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Run Site Crawlers and analyze crawl results on a regular basis.
- Fix technical issues reported by webmaster tools and third-party crawlers.
- Manage SEO Tickets and ensure priority issues are resolved quickly.
- Report progress on a weekly basis.
- Use SEO industry tools and web analytics to track SEO initiatives and report performance.
- Provide on-demand SEO support to new product launch and promo campaigns in areas such as (Keyword research and targeting decision, Keyword-content mapping decision and technical optimization).
- Conduct regular link audit to clean up the back-link profile and ensure compliance with search engine guidelines.
- Linking domain analysis and risk assessment.
- Webmaster outreach to fix out-of-compliance inbound links.
- Regular update of disavowing file.
- Site performance monitoring after disavowing file update.
- Analyze competitors’ link profile to inform our content creation and link acquisition strategy.
- At least 2 years of experience in technical optimization and link acquisition.
- Proficient experience in using SEO tools such as (Screaming frog spider, Moz Pro, Open Site Explorer and Majestic SEO).
- Advanced working knowledge of using (Google analytics, Keyword Planner, SEMRush, Ontolo, BuzzStream, Ahrefs and Link Research tools).
- Solid logic reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Expert understanding of using MS Office.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Deep organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Solid time and project management skills.
About db Group:
db Group is a joint stock multisector business support corporation providing creative solutions for IT development, multilingual content, PR, events, business advisory and media excellence.