SapientRazorfish is looking for an SEO Manager. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Development and execution of content and technical SEO strategies may include developing and performing detailed site audits to identify issues and ensure that the site is properly optimized for search engine visibility.
- Collaborates with team leaders to produce ongoing thought capital.
- Monitors quality, accuracy and timeliness of team communications and deliverables.
- Participates in internal management training to develop leadership competency.
- Engage training and learning opportunities using current SEO strategies and advanced optimization techniques with internal team members.
- Supports main point-of-contact for day-to-day SEO programs (internal and external).
- Cultivates partner relationships that are strategic help drive client business.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- At least 1 year of working experience in technology or the content environment.
- Effective knowledge of SEO tools such as (Conductor, BrightEdge and Search Metrics).
- Preferred experience and knowledge necessary to service an account in the financial services industry.
- Extensive experience of using (Google Search Console, Moz and SEMRush).
- Deep understanding of website analytics tools such as (Google Analytics and Omniture).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Solid MS Office working skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines successfully.
SapientRazorfish is a new breed of transformation partner designed to help companies reimagine their business through radical customer-centricity with more than 12,000 employees and 70 offices around the globe.