Inspire Corporation is searching for an SEO Executive. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Managing, planning and executing SEO campaigns for client websites.
- Monitoring and managing content strategies to improve site authority.
- Creating and managing social media campaigns.
- Conducting keyword research and analysis to determine ways to increase page rankings.
- Developing, analyzing and reporting on our overall search engine marketing program success.
- Build keyword-rich, on-site copy whilst working with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- At least 1 year of experience in a dedicated SEO role.
- Demonstrated working experience in increasing ranking results on (Google, Yahoo and Bing).
- Solid working skills of using MS Office.
- Fluency on all onsite elements (Rich Snippets, CSS, XML Sitemaps and Canonical Tags).
- Ability to manage multi tasks to meet deadlines successfully.
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
About Inspire Corporation:
Inspire Corporation provides a fully integrated employment and skills service, which specializes in helping people back to work and providing employers with recruitment solutions and staff training.