2MES is seeking a Senior SEO Strategist / SEO Manager. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Conduct off-page content and link profile analysis on clients and their competitor’s websites to discover vertical trends and determine weaknesses and opportunities for clients.
- Constantly monitor clients SEO performance, and reporting findings back to the Account Management and Senior Management teams.
- Conduct on-page / technical SEO analysis to find any impediments to SEO performance on clients websites.
- Lead and contribute to internal strategy meetings to define the most relevant and effective strategies and best SEO practice for all clients.
- Attend client meeting or conference call when required to support the Account Management or New Business teams.
- Keep up to date with industry techniques for SEO and content marketing.
- Previous SEO experience in an agency or client-side role (essential) – ideally 3 years or more.
- Ability to manage own workload to ensure that individual, team and company targets are achieved.
- Ability to think strategically with experience of current effective SEO and content marketing techniques.
- An understanding of the commercials of online marketing and e-commerce.
- Ability to work in a team environment and support/develop colleagues.
- Ability to use FTP and database management software.
- Ability to communicate and work with various departments effectively.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of PHP and/or ASP.NET.
2MES is a leading provider of fixed price recruitment services to companies throughout the UK. 2MES aims to help employers find the best staff for its vacancies whilst helping to reduce the cost of their recruitment process.