Systel is looking for an iOS Developer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
- Degree in computer science or related field.
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience in software development.
- Proficient experience with Objective-C or Swift with hands own App store submission process.
- Extensive knowledge of iOS frameworks such as Core data and Core animation.
- Effective experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning.
- Solid knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Efficient understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Excellent knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
- Demonstrated working experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments and Shark depending on project needs.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Advanced understanding of using code versioning tools such as (Git, Mercurial or SVN).
Systel evolved as one of the major IT solutions and service companies in the industry. Systel provides myriad products and services to businesses of all sizes.