Shaw Academy is looking for a Graphic Designer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Teaching a global audience of thousands of students each week.
- Creating and delivering engaging lessons, at both a beginner and advanced level.
- Providing support and building student rapport over the phone, through email and social media to ensure a positive learning outcome.
- Monitoring and keeping up to date with emerging trends in online teaching methods.
- Bachelor’s degree in visual communications, graphic design or an associated discipline.
- Proven experience in designing for both print and screen media, motion graphics and graphic design.
- Effective experience with a wide range of media and graphic design software.
- Professionalism in interacting with students from all geographical areas and experience levels.
- Proficient experience in using Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign).
- Excellent command of English language written and spoken.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines successfully.
About Shaw Academy:
Shaw Academy is the largest live online educator in the world, making the highest quality, practical education accessible to all. Focusing on live education because it is interactive, engaging, always evolving and most importantly, better for learning.