PVH Brands Australia is looking for an E-Marketing Coordinator. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Coordinate, plan, execute and launch all CRM campaigns via Salesforce (EDM and SMS) including copywriting and briefing.
- Measure and report on (ROI and KPI’s) for delivery and effectiveness of campaigns.
- Report on metrics including (click through, open rate, revenue, subscriptions and bounce back).
- Recommend and implement acquisition and re-engagement strategies to the marketing team including our VIP activity.
- Execute all content and creative across specific social platforms interacting with the social community and ensuring content is aligned with brand guidelines.
- Liaise and build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders including (IT, brand & marketing managers, retail, regional teams and external agencies).
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, journalism or communication.
- Demonstrated experience with an apparel or retail brand with a proven ability to copy write and effectively manage email marketing and social media.
- Expert knowledge and exposure to SEO and SEM marketing tactics.
- Effective working knowledge of using social media platforms such as (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and YouTube).
- Advanced working experience with (Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Exact Target).
- Proficient understanding of using (Google Analytics and Google Webmaster) tools.
- Deep working skills of using MS Excel.
- Ability to manage multi-tasks to meet deadlines successfully.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
About PVH Brands Australia:
PVH Brands Australia Pty Limited operates, manages and distributes many luxury brands products in Australia, New Zealand and other island nations in the South Pacific.