Possible is looking for an E-Mail Marketing Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Manage day-to-day email marketing campaigns, taking in client’s request and working with internal teams such as (creative, technology and data) teams.
- Manage and execute demand generation, lead nurturing and loyalty management campaigns from concept to completion.
- Cooperate with relevant teams for analysis and campaign optimization.
- Administer CRM/email marketing best practices, processes and methodologies with quality control mechanisms.
- Review email performance and landing page analysis to recommend insights and next steps.
- Support the marketing automation team with the (marketing campaigns, online events and required workflows) to convert leads.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in mass communications, marketing, business or equivalent field.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in CRM, loyalty marketing, consumer journey mapping and email marketing.
- Proficient experience with e-mail marketing tools and marketing automation platforms (MailChimp, ExactTarget, Marketo and Eloqua).
- Expert understanding of reviewing and producing simple HTML files aided by HTML software.
- Deep working skills of using MS Excel.
- Basic experience of (Photoshop) with a good eye for design will be a plus.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multi-tasks to meet deadlines successfully.
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team.
Possible is a global digital agency that offers clients award-winning digital strategy, performance marketing and creative design.