Hot Topic is looking for an E-Mail Marketing Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Build and design a templated HTML based emails to execute segmented customer marketing campaigns and develop recommendations and hypotheses to optimize future performance.
- Leverage large scale databases to derive data driven strategies and execute personalized email campaigns.
- Develop and test customer engagement strategies that increase the lifetime value of targeted customers.
- Cooperate with e-commerce, merchandising and creative groups to ensure cohesive execution of strategies across customer touchpoints.
- Grow relationships with key strategic and operational vendors supporting customer marketing efforts.
- Create testing strategies that deliver incremental response gains from email campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, web design/development or a quantitative field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing with a focus on email marketing.
- Expert understanding of (HTML/CSS).
- Proficient working knowledge of (Salesforce marketing cloud).
- Deep experience in using (Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop and In-design) is a plus.
- Ability to collaborate and partner with cross-functional business partners and vendors to execute strategy.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines successfully.
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team.
About Hot Topic:
Hot Topic is the destination for music and pop culture-inspired clothes and accessories, plus fashion apparel for girls and guys.