Kurt Geiger is looking for an E-Mail Marketing Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Briefing, sending and reporting of emails.
- Manage the building of emails from templates in the email (service provider, selecting segments and scheduling sends).
- Support the head of e-commerce in implementing customer lifecycle campaigns and continually optimizing these.
- Deliver weekly and monthly performance reports to help track the success of campaigns with the use of digital analytics.
- Run and monitor the A/B testing within the email.
- Manage multiple stakeholders to deliver briefs and deployment of emails.
- Create data segments and testing all emails across brands.
- Demonstrated experience in the send out and reporting of e-newsletters.
- Advanced experience of email stats such as (click through and open rate).
- Extensive understanding of email deliverability best practice.
- Expert working knowledge of e-commerce and how email impacts individual channels.
- Proficient experience in identifying patterns and trends in email campaigns to make future campaigns stronger.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team.
- Professional time and project management skills.
- Proficient working skills of using Excel and able to create reports on request.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines successfully.
About Kurt Geiger:
Kurt Geiger is a British-based company with a strong London heritage and a world-leading authority on designer footwear and accessories for men and women, Kurt Geiger is led by an entrepreneurial & creative team of directors since its launch in Britain’s fashion capital on Bond Street, London in 1963.