Xanterra Parks is looking for an E-Mail Marketing Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Manage the company’s email campaigns using our marketing automation platform.
- Analyze current email marketing campaigns and makes recommendations for improvement through segmentation.
- Execute trigger email campaigns throughout the lead and guest lifecycles to maximize engagement and sales.
- Recommend database segmentation and implements remarketing strategies.
- Perform A/B testing of various elements (subject lines and CTAs) of the email campaigns to achieve incrementally effective campaigns.
- Track and report on email campaigns.
- Contribute to social media initiatives.
- Ensure that all email campaigns comply with the current best practices and renders appropriately across platforms and devices.
- Manage timelines and cross-functional contribution in creative briefs.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or another related field.
- Minimum 3 years of email marketing experience is required.
- Proficient experience with using online tools and platforms including evolved email or marketing automation platforms.
- Effective understanding of Salesforce commerce cloud.
- Expert working knowledge of (HTML and CSS).
- Advanced experience with setting up tracking, reporting and monitoring KPI’s.
- Excellent working skills of using (MS Excel).
- Superb analytical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple deadline-oriented projects concurrently and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate with colleagues and subject matter experts.
About Xanterra Parks:
Xanterra Parks is the United States’ largest park concessions management company combining dramatic settings and landmark buildings with.