FlyScoot is looking for an E-Commerce Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Manage and create a project plan, statement of work, work breakdown structures and budget plans.
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders to understand the business and system challenges and identify potential technology solutions.
- Lead data analysis to understand the platform usage and customer behavior.
- Oversee the execution and timeline of a planned roadmap.
- Monitor and report channel performance in terms of conversion from look to book.
- Identify optimization plan for execution.
- Track and monitor reported issues and execute fixes as necessary.
- Bachelor degree in business discipline or computer science or information system.
- At least 4 years of a proven track record owning a consumer-focused web or mobile product roadmap and innovating to delight customers.
- Extensive experience with (API, Navitaire and dotREZ API product).
- Effective understanding of the rules of design and user experience.
- Proficient knowledge of mobile app deployment process, mobile technologies and handling of a mobile product is a plus.
- Expert working knowledge of using data analytics to analyze and optimize web/mobile functionalities.
- Creative problem solving with the ability to interpret data for analysis reporting.
- Strong time and project management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of travel industry and airline services is an advantage.
FlyScoot is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singapore Airlines, that provides short, medium and long-haul low-cost travel to 60 destinations and counting.