Barclay Simpson is looking for an E-Commerce Risk Manager. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Identifying the risks related to e-commerce treasury management.
- Providing recommendations to reduce and eliminate these risks.
- Assessing the process of choosing 3rd party payments agencies in each country.
- Presenting findings and recommendations to senior management teams, including the treasurer, CFO and assist in the implementation of proposed solutions.
- Assessing the group’s global e-commerce treasury management framework to ensure the safety of funds, supporting the efficient operation of the e-commerce business.
- Identifying risks related to the e-commerce treasury management and providing advice and recommendations.
- Independently assessing the process of choosing acquirers, payment processors, banks, gateways and the soundness of the overall counterparty risk management strategy.
- Evaluating the fraud risk management strategy, systems and processes.
- Tracking the latest industry laws, regulations, policies and market dynamics related to the e-commerce payment and proposing solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field is required.
- Minimum 2 years of proven working experience in the same role.
- Proven track record of developing solutions to control and manage risks relating to e-commerce, especially on the (Treasury) side.
- Extensive risk experience gained in an international e-commerce or payments company.
- Proficient experience in dealing with international 3rd party payments, acquirers, financial institutions, gateways and channels in different jurisdictions.
- Expert understanding of online mobile e-commerce business and payments.
- Advanced knowledge of the digital retail landscape and the dynamics of worldwide e-commerce.
- Deep knowledge of international e-commerce regulations and best practice
- Ability to analyze weaknesses and risks across all payments channels.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Solid time and project management skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with short turnarounds in a fast-paced working environment.
About Barclay Simpson:
Barclay Simpson is a specialist international recruitment company covers internal and computer audit, risk management, information security, corporate security, regulatory compliance, financial crime, resilience, data protection, legal and treasury professionals across all sectors of the economy.