Prismologie is looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Leading all of the digital marketing department activity.
- Developing, improving and mentoring the skills of the people within the team.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain the social media presence.
- Evaluate and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels.
- Cooperate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- BS or MS degree in marketing or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of proven working experience in a digital marketing role.
- Demonstrable experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, PPC, marketing database, email, graphic design, content writing, social media, video editing, web developing, and display advertising campaigns.
- Proficient experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Deep experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Solid understanding of website analytics tools such as (Google Analytics and Web Trends).
- Advanced skills of setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
Prismologie offers a body care range created to stir the senses, inspire the mood and enhance the daily life.