Project People is searching for a Digital Marketing Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Supports others by performing prescribed research activities using existing procedures.
- Identifies and evaluates complex expertize-led solutions against a range of criteria to find the ones that best meet business needs.
- Develop training courses by gathering and assembling standard data and/or preparing materials using established procedures, formats, and templates.
- Uncovers emerging issues or needs and identifies potential causes, related issues, key stakeholders, and barriers.
- Initiates formulates and implements new business practices for own discipline while managing the development and delivery of a significant element of the organization’s change management program.
- Executes a communications plan by working within established communication systems and procedures.
- Manages the development and operation of aspects of the internal communications system with guidance.
- Writes and edits materials for a variety of target populations, tailoring the tone and content to match the needs and expectations of each audience.
- Manage relationships with key internal customers and act as their business partner, while typically using support teams to ensure client satisfaction.
- Uses clear and effective writing skills without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on expressing ideas, requesting actions and formulating plans or policies.
- Uses comprehensive knowledge and skills to communicate with other people independently while providing guidance and training to others on speaking in a clear, concise and compelling manner.
- Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on maintaining high performance while applying a changed mindset to the planning, execution, and monitoring of business activities during times of change.
- Applies understanding of the business environment and objectives to develop solutions without supervision, while also providing technical assistance when necessary.
- Works under supervision at an elementary level to maximize a brand’s impact and market value by managing and developing all aspects of the brand.
- Demonstrated experience in paid media (SEO, PPC online display, paid social etc.).
- Strong skills of drive convertible traffic to all the channels.
- Effective understanding of analysis of the data from different channels.
- Basic knowledge of Telco is not necessary but would be an advantage.
About Project people:
Project People helps many of the world’s leading companies achieve their business goals. Project People helps its clients maximize the potential of their people and deliver first class business results. The company’ RPO and MSP services are developed in consultation with its clients and consequently tailored to meet their objectives.