Iron Mountain is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate with business partners and team members to develop and enhance the digital experience through (customer segmentation, messaging and analytics) for all digital marketing initiatives.
- Analyze and report on digital performances and communicate results as well as provide improvement recommendations.
- Collaborate closely with the program manager and interface regularly with (divisional marketing teams, digital agencies, IT and customer service support) teams on all related digital asset projects and issues.
- Quality assurance and quality control (QA & QC) for digital content review and audit multiple websites.
- Maintain processes and standards as it relates to managing web platforms.
- Maintain awareness of digital trends, technologies and industry standards.
- Demonstrated B2B digital marketing experience (in-house or agency).
- Effective experience with A/B testing platform such as (Optimizely, Maxymiser and others).
- Deep understanding and working knowledge of a content management tools.
- Expert understanding of personalization or ABM platform such as (Demandbase, Vendemore and others).
- Proficient experience with marketing automation platforms such as (Eloqua and Marketo).
- Advanced knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) and (Google Analytics) with the ability to analyze and evaluate beneficial.
- Solid project and time management skills.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
About Iron Mountain:
Iron Mountain provides solutions for records management, data backup and recovery, document management, secure shredding, and data centers.