VisionPoint Marketing is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate with account directors, account managers and integrated marketing strategists in the development of digital marketing strategies and plans for VisionPoint’s clients.
- Execute marketing across all digital marketing channels including (programmatic media, SEM, and social media).
- Plan, execute and manage marketing metrics within web analytics interfaces and CRMs to produce reports and present information to clients.
- Provide subject matter expertise to assist the marketing department in developing effective, accurate proposals and creating accurate, insightful content marketing materials.
- Implement and configure analytics including sales funnels and automated reports.
- Collaborate with other VisionPointers to create (landing pages, optimize user experience and improve results).
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- At least 1 year of working experience in digital marketing.
- Proficient working knowledge of (Google Analytics and digital marketing metrics).
- Expert understanding of social media platforms such as (Facebook, Twitter, Linked in and Google+).
- Strong ability to obtain (AdWords and analytics) certifications within the first 30 days of employment.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to inform strategic decisions.
- Solid verbal, written communication skills.
- Impeccable organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with short turnarounds in a fast-paced working environment.
About VisionPoint Marketing:
VisionPoint Marketing is a marketing agency that helps colleges, universities and community colleges meet their admissions, branding, fundraising and communication goals.