CBRE Asia Pacific is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Develop and deliver digital marketing strategy across the national business.
- Manage and coordinate digital projects across Australia working closing with D&T team to ensure all digital solutions work seamlessly with the company’s technology and infrastructure such as (Marketing Cloud and Automation).
- Manage the AU property marketing website and produce, implement and assess digital marketing strategies and campaigns to drive online traffic to the site.
- Manage the AU and NZ corporate websites, working with the business and the communications team to ensure all content is up to date.
- Cooperate with our agency to develop and implement new property marketing initiatives such as (paid search, SEO, SEM, PPC, website optimization and keyword research).
- Develop campaign performance metrics and return on investment analysis across all digital marketing channels to share with key stakeholders.
- Investigate and identify opportunities for new technologies, digital products and services striving to innovate, staying ahead of competitors.
- Managing internal and external relationships with our stakeholders.
- Help shape the customer digital experience from the web, mobile and our marketing automation platform, nurturing the customer through to conversion and retention.
- Manage relationships with portals ensuring properties are up to date and reporting is regularly supplied.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or any related field.
- Extensive experience with all the (digital channels, SEM, SEO, social trends and marketing automation).
- Proficient experience in interpretation, use and dissemination of data analytics.
- Expert knowledge of using (Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Keyword Planner).
- Deep understanding of using (MS Excel).
- Basic knowledge of (HTML5, CSS and JS) is an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong negotiation and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines successfully.
- Ability to communicate directly with peers and managers while leading development to a completed and successful solution.
About CBRE Asia Pacific:
CBRE Asia Pacific is an integral part of CBRE Group, the world’s largest commercial real estate services firm with over 20,000 professionals focus on the alignment of clients’ overall business objectives with their real estate requirements.