Intuit is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Develop an SEM, display and paid social media roadmap including strategies, processes and tools to drive growth.
- Own the paid media financial targets and work towards rapid growth.
- Cooperate with SEO and content team members to ensure a cohesive paid, owned and earned strategy.
- Partner with product and marketing teams to develop and execute paid media strategies ensuring integration and cohesiveness.
- Be ahead of the curve with new media and paid media opportunities, test and prove through rapid experimentation including mobile marketing.
- Maintain and grow paid media reporting infrastructure including performance tracking and weekly optimization.
- Analysis of data to continuously improve conversion and ROI of paid media channels.
- Collaborate with central and global paid media partners to build world-class practices.
- Own channel planning and forecasting on a yearly, quarterly and monthly basis, including managing budgets to ensure efficient CPA.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience in marketing and/or sales.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in online acquisition space.
- Proven knowledge of online acquisition (search, programmatic and content) tactics including leveraging customer insights to drive web sales channel growth experience.
- Effective experience in real-time performance optimization of results and managing significant advertising budget.
- Deep understanding of quantitative and qualitative analysis to justify proposed actions and contingencies including experience with A/B and multivariate testing.
- Advanced experience with (AMO, SiteCatalyst, x+1 and Adlens) or similar platforms.
- Expert knowledge of influencing and guiding people outside of reporting structure in a matrix environment.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to clearly present ideas, updates and results to business partners.
- Strong team player with a client partnership mindset to interact effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues.
Intuit is a business and financial software company that develops and sells financial, accounting and tax preparation software and related services for small businesses, accountants and individuals.