Fluke Corporation is looking for a CopyWriter. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create messaging for new thematic and product campaigns and translate existing global brand messaging into impactful headlines, calls-to-action and body copy in a variety of marketing materials.
- Dynamically create and proof content within the content management system.
- Maintaining the content calendar and contributing to general content management.
- Make sure messaging can be adapted on a global level taking translations and cultural differences into account.
- Edit marketing communications initiatives including (sales sheets, email newsletters, PowerPoint presentations, case studies, brochures, media kits and direct mail pieces).
- Support the FDS team of ensuring messaging consistency across all materials by setting up optimal tone-of-voice guidelines and make sure these are being implemented and followed.
- Collaborate with marketing and business unit teams to ensure content meets business needs, complies with the brand, SEO and content development guidelines.
- Create content plans for refreshing product families, launching vertical marketing initiatives and supporting customer solutions.
- Stay abreast of web trends, technologies, viral marketing and the digital landscape.
- Cooperate in team review and analysis of site performance, help design A/B tests and contribute to best practice development.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, journalism, communications or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in copywriting and editing on online platforms.
- Extensive experience in editing within CMS platforms.
- Demonstrated success using optimization to harness organic search.
- Deep knowledge of using SEO algorithms and tools.
- Solid ability to work independently or as a part of a team.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Proficient skills of using MS Office.
- Basic competency in the Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work within SEO framework established by the agency and internal stakeholders.
About Fluke Corporation:
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools, biomedical equipment and networking solutions.