Western Group is searching for a Graphic Designer. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Amend final designs to client’s comments and gain full approval.
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists and executives.
- At least 1 year of experience in the same role.
- Highly proficient in all design aspects.
- Effective experience with (logo design, typography, color, web layout design, print production, image selection and package design).
- Proficient skills of using (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent skills of using MS Office.
- Solid communication and presenting ideas skills.
- Ability to manage multi-tasks to meet deadlines efficiently.
About Western Group:
Western International Group is a multifaceted holding group comprising of several verticals and businesses that spread over more than half the world. WIG owns and manages several brands of repute across several industries and have been, in a span of 30 years, able to build a strong presence in the market.