NaturalMotion is searching for a Senior Social Media Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Schedule and publish content across social channels daily, ensuring that the brand remains top-of-mind for existing and prospective users.
- Collaborate with the moderation agency to ensure all channels are moderated effectively.
- Identify influencer engagement opportunities across our global accounts.
- Maintain relationships with the social power players and micro-influencers.
- Serve as NaturalMotion’s eyes and ears in social, and the voice of the consumers, elevating notable mentions and trends to teams across the organization.
- Collaborate closely with customer service to ensure consistent and timely interactions with customers.
- Evaluate and report the impact of social media content and campaigns.
- Oversee social media channels in real time, escalating any issues or important trends.
- Take control of the games social media editorial calendar.
- Use data-driven insights to drive content direction.
- Creatively and proactively engage customers through multiple contact methods (Forums, Twitter, Blogs, YouTube etc.).
- Extensive social media, community management experience.
- Strong experience with moderating forum discussions.
- Solid decision-making skills and utilizes direct reports effectively.
- Deep knowledge of working cross-functionally across many groups in the company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good knowledge of an online gaming environment.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Advanced experience with CRM tools as well as listening and publishing tools.
- A natural enthusiasm for mobile, technology and innovation.
- Solid experience in creating live streams (Facebook, Instagram).
About Natural Motion:
NaturalMotion is a leading games and technology company based in Oxford, London, Brighton and San Francisco.