We live in a multichannel world. Email marketing, organic social media, paid social media, etc. are digital marketing tools. Marketers use various marketing tools, each is specialized in delivering the most advanced tool for a specific feature, and then sync them all.
Figure out the 6 major factors marketers should consider before making their decision while choosing digital marketing tools:
- Think carefully if the tool you choose worth the investment and cost.
- Choose the tool which would only need to integrate with your existing systems (e.g., CRM or ERP).
- Make sure you test a product before committing to it.
- Choose just one product which can do maintenance across the board in one go.
- Measure out costs for specific features from multiple vendors, and the final cost might be more than you bargained for.
- Rely on only one vendor to supply you with tools to make communication paths clearer.
For more information, please download “The 6 Most Important Factors for Choosing Digital Marketing Tools” full infographic.