Social media day over day became a crucial platform to interact with customers, 80% of companies think that they deliver superior customer service via social media, while 33% of social media users prefer to use social media rather than calling customer service.
Learn how to provide excellently social media customer care through the following 10 steps:
- 70% of complaints on Twitter go unanswered which is likely to rile customers a lot. So, always respond to customers in a polite way.
- Highlight customers that need a response quickly and prioritize messages using the tag feature on “Sprout Social” which can track your reach & engagement rate, as well as average response time.
- Respond to messages within 1 hour.
- Personalize your messages and use people’s name then sign off your messages with your own.
- Retweet or share positive responses or resolved actions to ensure a positive image to your customers.
- Take messages to a private setting when topics get sensitive.
- Monitor your brand name and responds when not directly mentioned because that shows that you’re paying attention.
- Look for opportunities to follow up with frequently asked questions (FAQs) or articles.
- Don’t engage with trolls and don’t get into heated written arguments.
- Measure your success using social media analytics such as “Sprout Social”.
For more information, please download “A Guide to Social Media Customer Care” full infographic.
6 Essential Rules For Keeping In Touch With Your Customers | Unifonic
Infographic: Social Media Cheat Sheet for 2017 | On Blast Blog
6 Social Media Behaviors to Avoid in 2017 | CJG Digital Marketing
8 Ways to Build Your Brand Using Social Media | Sysomos
9 Ways to Increase Social Media Engagement | B. Loved. Hive