Holiday-related sales number may make visions of profit dance in marketers heart, but it also presents a huge challenge. More spending, more competition and much more marketing messaging for consumers should cut through the marketing noise.
So, what can marketers do to stand out? Which approaches will break through all that holiday noise? Take a look at the below overview to find these questions’ answers:
- Start early and end late.
- Provide inspiration across channels.
- Focus on social media to reach younger consumers.
- Be specific about the holiday.
- Personalize your messaging.
- Offer more than discounts.
- Make mobile a major focus.
- Keep an eye on Amazon.
- Make returns very easy.
- Don’t give up.
For more information, please download the “10 Essential Holiday Marketing Tactics for 2017” full infographic.
Us Halloween Shoppers Prefer to Visit Discount & Halloween Stores, 2017 | NRF
Infographic: Christmas in July, How to Jumpstart Holiday Success 2017 | Campaigner
Infographic: 12 Trends of Holiday Shopping, Dec 2016 | Market Track