Testing is the heart and soul of a marketing team, focused on getting incredible results. Once marketers launch a campaign, the real work starts: testing multiple variants, measuring results, and optimizing.
Firstly, before marketers start testing put in mind these following tips:
- Plan to run tests for at least 3 weeks.
- Only test one variable at a time.
- Keep bid rates the same when testing targeting.
Secondly, when you start testing, figure out the 5 types of tests would help you more:
- Image tests: try tests such as an object versus a human and background color.
- Test variations in copy: The most effective tests are the call-to-action test and incorporating a stat test.
- Character count test.
- Test creative placement to draw a reader’s eye.
- The kitchen sink test.
For more information, please download the “5 Testing Ideas From the LinkedIn Marketing Vault” full guide.
The Sophisticated Marketer’s Guide to LinkedIn, 2017| LinkedIn
Creating Your First Big Rock | LinkedIn
10 Payment Best Practices to Boost Your Revenues From Mobile Traffic | Ingenico
What 16 Studies Say About the Best Times to Post on Social Media in US, 2016 | CoSchedule
Social Media Advertising Guide | DMND
The Ultimate Cheat Sheet of Social Media Photo & Image Sizes | Spredfast